Recently , I came across the below lines in a book about life . Thought of sharing with you all as well.
“If you are confused about life , you are not alone . There are almost seven billion of us. This isn’t a problem, of course, once you realize that life is neither a problem to be solved nor a game to be won.
If you are too intent on making the pieces of a non existent puzzle fix , you miss out on all the real fun . The heaviness of success-chasing can be replaced with a serendipitous lightness when you recognize that the only rules and limits are those we set for ourselves.“
Such powerful lines !!! Go on easy with you lives and enjoy each and every moment of your present .
Today I am very happy to publish my revamped blog . Whenever I feel little down mentally , I would revisit the old posts of my blog . It has atleast one post that could boost up my motivation and relieve my stress . Hope my blog would do the same to you all.
Here is the link you can go ahead and bookmark @MyBlog
With love -Ravi
- I have family;
- I have friends;
- I have money;
- I have good health;
- I go wherever I want;
- I live in a very good place with good food and friendly people;
- I have everything;
- Still WHY DO I CRY FOR THE THINGS I DON’T HAVE ???? Guess we humans have this habit of ignoring what we have and cry for the things what we don’t have
- Let me give up this habit;
- Let life be simple;
- Let me forget about time and calendar;
- Let me live in the present and enjoy each and every small moments of my life;
Most of us have everything , still we worry instead of enjoying life with what we have . LIFE IS VERY SIMPLE . LETS ENJOY THE PRESENT .
No matter how great you are !!! Family matters #Repect